Reporting to the Manager – ICT, the successful candidate will offer technical support on building software by writing codes and modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. This enables the provision of timely, reliable, accurate and efficient information systems services to both staff and the customers.
- Develop and implement In-house software applications by coding: (Testable, Clean, Reusable, Maintainable, Readable, Bug-free, and Smart Codes)
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing those modifications.
- Support Multiple Business software applications by work with teams to understand issues and resolve at the earliest time.
- Conduct Quality assurance (QA) Correction of errors through changes and constant checking.
- Documentation of process workflows and easy to understand representations of coding instructions.
- Organize processes followed for developing and revising software.
- Work with Infrastructure team and Database Administrators to ensure that databases and applications are backed up for business continuity.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Adherence to and practice of ICT Policies and legal requirements
- Comply with Institutional regulation on Fire and Health and Safety Regulations
- Environmental Care and Support for Going Green Agenda.
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline. Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics platforms such as Power BI and Tableau is compulsory.
- At least 3-4 years supporting Oracle Database, MSSQL, MySQL
- Over 4 years’ experience with responsibility for application development and database administration in software development, implementation, and customization.
- Knowledge of programming principles involved software production methods, managing software products including analyzing information and using logic to address software related issues and problems.
- Knowledge of Hospital Information Management System will be added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and public relations skills.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.