Superior Homes Kenya PLC is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa, which is now recognized as the future for sustainable living in East Africa. Developments under the Superior Homes brand include Greenpark Estate in Athi River, Pazuri at Vipingo and Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge.
We are seeking a highly motivated, honest, and dedicated team player to join our growing business.
- Supervising workers, sub-contractors & work activities at the site.
- Preparing & presenting site inductions, safety briefings & toolbox talks.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules & welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular site inspections.
- Helping project managers to plan the work & programing.
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant & equipment.
- Resolving problems & implementing improvements on site.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Attending to site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirement, processes & procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate levels.
- Assessing & managing safety hazards.
- Providing emergency first aid if required.
- Organizing & overseeing external inspections such as with consultants.
- At least 5yrs experience as a construction foreman or clerk of works.
- A Diploma or bachelor’s degree in construction management, Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.