The Senior Relationship Manager (International Subsidiaries) focuses on the enablement of the supporting functions of the bank, more specifically Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Burundi in pursuit of their strategic objectives through the efficient use of technology. Together with a team of Relationship Managers & Demand Managers the Senior Relationship Manager (International Subsidiaries) translates business objectives across divisions consistently into enabling technology initiatives that are subsequently prioritized through the Senior Manager Demand Management and delivered through the change organization of the Technology Department, consisting of Development, Architecture & Governance and Transition Management.
- Develop key enabling initiatives to support strategic objectives of various heads of department through the efficient use of technology.
- Oversee the prioritization of initiatives, drive the governance process surrounding these enabling initiatives through the appropriate and timely use of the Group Technology Steering Committee together with the respective divisional directors.
- Oversee the delivery of enabling initiatives in time and on budget, in close collaboration with the Technology change organization.
- Proactively communicate Technology strategy, policies and procedures to divisional directors, including the process of evaluating the priority of enabling initiatives through a high-level assessment of impact versus effort against the dimensions of revenue, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely updates on the progress of enabling initiatives to respective divisional directors and their respective heads of departments through regular meetings and reports.
- Evangelize opportunities for increased uptake of technology, especially with respect to achieve greater automation across divisions.
- Effectively manage the relationship with divisional directors, proactively manage expectations and handle concerns and complaints in a professional and effective manner.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Technology.
- Certification in ITIL (foundation) / Project Management e.g. PRINCE 2 Agile
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology within banking or related sector, with at least 4 years’ experience in Stakeholder management and People Management, and 3 years’ experience in Data analysis & Management Reporting and Project Management.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 12th December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.