We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Officer-Fraud Prevention within Corporate Security. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Fraud Prevention & Ethics Awareness, the role holder will implement the ethics management program. The role carries out the roles of awareness, fraud risk and control review and ethics reporting.
- Conducting fraud awareness sessions across lower risk areas
- Monitor adherence to Safaricom Code of Conduct.
- Identification of fraud risks in non-complex (standard) processes and products and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Compilation of ethics activities for reporting
- Level 3 working with others: Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Can communicate with impact.
- Level 2 Risk Management. Ability to identify fraud risks in established recommendations.
- In-depth understanding of fraud and ethics concepts.
- Good knowledge of Safaricom business models and processes.
- Level 2 creativity. Ability to identify fraud risks that are not immediately apparent.
- Ethics Officer Certification/ Certified Fraud Examiner Certification.
- Business or Law undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.