The Information System Audit department is a function within the Audit division. The department is responsible for providing objective and independent assurance that the bank’s Information Systems are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
Reporting to the Head, Information Systems Audit, the Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Audit exists to lead cyber security related audits and advisory assignments across the Group that will give objective and independent assurance that the bank’s Information Systems and ICT infrastructure are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Provide leadership in individual Cyber Security related audit and advisory assignments.
- Conduct cyber security risk assessment to develop the annual internal audit plan.
- Lead the execution of independent threat and vulnerability assessment and penetration test audits of the bank’s ICT systems to assess the effectiveness of the cybersecurity control framework and report on cyber risks noted.
- Lead walkthroughs, testing of controls, and negotiating potential issues for Technology audits within the cybersecurity and infrastructure portfolio, including scope areas such as identity and access management, asset classification, network security, operating system security, database security, web application security, mobile application security, public cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) environments, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, etc.
- Present to the area management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of the cyber security audit reviews.
- Undertake preparation of audit reports and communication of audit findings
- Reviews the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Share knowledge, skills, and experience with team members.
- Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Value-add activities including provision of consultancy to projects undertaken by the business.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or a Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Must Possess LPT/Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)/CCIE Security/CSX Practitioner/ Certified Red Team Expert (CRTE) or a related penetration testing or red team exercise certification.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- A minimum 8 years’ experience in IT Security and/or IT Audit covering 5 years in Cyber Security Reviews and Vulnerability Assessments and 5 years in Red Team Exercises and/or Penetration Testing Experience.
- Must possess proficiency in using penetration testing tools e.g., Kali Linux, Nessus, Nipper, Burp suite, Metasploit framework, Wireshark, Acunetix, Netsparker, Mobsf, Frida, BeEF, Objection etc.
- Must possess proficiency in performing security assessments on operating systems, database management systems, web applications and mobile applications.
- Must possess excellent audit report writing and presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong business analytical skills, superior communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Must possess effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 22nd December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.