- Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas): Accountability (Responsibility)
- Provide maintenance input to the daily tail assignment in support of network requirements
- Co‐ordinate all fleet maintenance activities by adequately diagnosis fleet health monitoring systems and reliability data to input the daily work package
- Identify required tooling and material requirements for all planned work is identified and maintenance instructions for all defects is tabulated in the work package
- Directing troubleshooting in the event of an AOG or a schedule interruption defect Identifying fleet maintenance requirements at the daily maintenance preparation meeting
- Monitoring & management of repeat defects, coordinating with engineering on corrective actions
- Generate reports that show the specific fleet availability, reliability and aircraft health
Knowledge and Experience Qualification (Minimum)
- Engineering diploma or relevant degree from recognized institution.
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License (AMEL) in any of the following categories: Category B1 (Category ‘A’ Airframes and Category ‘C’ Engines); or Category B2 (Category ‘X’ – Electrical, Instruments, Automatic Pilot and R-Radio)
- Aircraft Type training (EASA added advantage) and approvals on relevant fleet
- Current in all mandatory courses, required for area and license as specified Additional Qualifications
- Evidence of using Approvals held related to his License.
- Has completed required online recurrent training.
- Possess training credentials on various discipline related aircraft standards, regulations, policies and procedures Years of Experience (Minimum)
- Minimum 10 years (added advantage if at KQ) in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on relevant fleet, supervising Engineers.
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae on the Kenya Airways iRecruitment portal, only by Friday, 30th December 2022.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.