Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Key Purpose Statement
To manage and develop relationships with existing and potential events’ organisers through well executed Events and Timely Deliveries
- Generate innovative ideas to develop winning strategic/activities for NARTD growth and fight against competition.
- Lead coordination of consumer experiential activations in the scope of all types of national promotions from bundling, redemption and others including the strategic experiential sampling that drives recruitment and trial creating new brand affinity (awareness) events marketing to drive brand saliency and conversation.
- Development of experimental marketing activities and execution of tailor made promotions/ solutions for CCBA – Kenya
- Develop product talk and awareness campaigns based on plans.
- Ensure safe operations of all activities, legal and KO compliance and standards maintained through the activations.
- Asset/RIG Management
- Ensure Brand Visibility on Events and Full Implementation of Picture of Success.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Public Relations;
- Degree in a Business related field or Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in the management of roadshows either as an MC or an Events coordinator.