To ensure the provision of consistently high quality Customer experience through quality service interactions by the Contact Centre team in compliance with overall Service strategy and standards while ensuring full accessibility and availability of the Centre to Customers.
- Adherence to Contact Centre Services in order to maintain high level performance of the service and support teams.
- Maintain desirable service levels for Contact Centre operations.
- Recording of CRM interactions as well as handling escalations from the first level and digital channels.
- Adherence to best practice standards in achieving Customer experience metrics and processes in comparison with best-in-class contact Centres.
- Develop and review service improvement initiatives and processes for the Business from Customer feedback owing to customer survey feedback.
- Compliance to Contact Centre’s Business Processes and Procedures i.e. email handling within target and TAT.
- Handling of social media interactions e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. Web chats and Instagram.
- Handling of Bulk Communication e.g. SMS and Email.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures:
- Turnaround time on client responses on mail and social media platforms.
- Age of items in email backlog.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, half year and annual targets.
- Non-compliant instructions reaching the processing team.
- Turnaround time on Service delivery and resolution of customer complaints.
- Turnaround time on submission of monthly reports and sending of client communication and statements.
- Client Satisfaction Index and Net Promoter Score.
- Reduction of customer complaints.
- As described in your Personal Scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a call center.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong writing, analysis and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel expert).
- Records management.
- Planning and organizational skills.
How to apply
Apply online at Britam e-Recruitment portal