The Relationship Manager will focus on enablement of the supporting Subsidiaries of the bank, more specifically Rwanda-BPR, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, South Sudan, Acquisitions & Mergers in pursuit of their strategic objectives through the efficient use of technology. Together with a team of change evaluation analysts & Demand Managers the Relationship Manager translates business objectives across divisions consistently into enabling technology initiatives that are subsequently prioritized through the Senior Relationship Manager and delivered through the change organization of the Technology Department, consisting of Development, Architecture & Governance and Transition Management.
- Support key enabling initiatives in their classification (Regulatory, Strategic, Compliance) and others for the International Subsidiaries.
- Oversee the prioritization of initiatives, drive the governance process surrounding these enabling initiatives through the appropriate and timely use of the Group Technology Steering Committee together with the respective divisional directors & Boards.
- Act as a touchpoint for the International Subsidiaries and on their initiatives, projects changes & Technology related issues.
- Coordinate the alignment with Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance & Change Managers.
- Progressively generate weekly, monthly & quarterly reports regarding specific portfolios.
- Evangelize opportunities for increased uptake of technology, especially with respect to achieve greater automation across divisions.
- Effectively manage the relationships with Senior Managers & Heads of Department, proactively manage expectations and handle concerns and complaints in a professional and effective manner.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business information Technology or related field.
- Professional certifications in ITIL (foundation) / any Agile certification and Power BI (business intelligence)/Data Analytics
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology within banking or related sector, with at least 4 years’ experience in Data analysis & Management Reporting, and at least 2 years’ experience in Technology trends and Strategies.
- Stakeholder management and communication.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 12th December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.