Principal Accountabilities (Responsibility)
- Type and reproduce training notes, examination and course reports for efficient running of the training programmes.
- Process training certificates for all trainings done Maintain an accurate record of course participants in compliance with the KCAA and Kenya airways requirements Keep a filing system for all course reports, trainee certificates and office correspondences and documents for ease of retrieval Ensure availability of office and training supplies for efficient and effective office and training operation.
- Keep an accurate and updated catalogue of library textbooks and manuals.
- Perform library documents / data amendments.
- Communicate to business customers, staff and other stake holders for effective public relations and customer relations.
- Handle and attend to customers enquiries for efficient and effective office and training operations.
- KCSE certificate – aggregate grade C+ with C+ in English.
- Diploma in secretarial/office administration.
- Computer literate and able to use word processing and spreadsheets Programs- preferably ms-windows, ms- word and ms- excel Office Management III Or Office Administration & Management III Secretarial Duties Office Practice Shorthand III (100 wpm) Years of Experience (Minimum) Demonstrated work experience as a Personal Secretary or comparable position in the Public Service or private institution for a minimum period of three (3) years
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae on the Kenya Airways iRecruitment portal, only by Friday, 30th December 2022.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.