About Plan International
Our global strategy has an ambition of a world where all girls can claim and exercise their rights and live the life they choose. Plan International will work, alongside partners, to support girls in all circumstances, especially in fragile contexts, fighting injustice or facing crisis. By 2027 Plan International’s contribution, together with our partners, will be to positively impact the lives of 200 million girls and those that surround them.
With over 40 years of experience in implementing its programme, Plan International Kenya (PIK) mainly operates in 12 Counties namely; Nairobi, Machakos, Kajiado, Tharaka-Nithi, Siaya, Kwale, Kilifi, Homa Bay, Kisumu, Tana River, Turkana and Marsabit.
Plan International Kenya’s (PIK) strategic goal in the next five years is to end teenage pregnancies and end all forms of sexual and gender-based violence against adolescent girls and young women. We aim to help create an enabling environment where girls and young women are safe, valued, equally cared for, and have equal opportunities. PIK will contribute to the global strategy by aiming to reach directly approximately 2.75 million (children, including girls and young women over the period of the strategy running between 2022-2026 and to reach additional beneficiaries through its interventions
Current jobs at Plan International Kenya
Steps to apply for Plan International Kenya
To apply for Plan International jobs, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Plan International job portal at www.jobs.plan-international.org.
- Browse through the available job openings to find a position that matches your skills and interests.
- Click on the job title to view the job description and requirements.
- Ensure that you meet the qualifications and requirements for the position.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- Create an account by entering your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, education, work experience, and other relevant details.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents.
- Review your application to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Submit your application.
Please note the following:
- Plan International conducts pre-employment checks in accordance with their Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. This includes requesting information from previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, and/or sexual harassment during employment.
- Plan International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate applicants on any basis.
- There are no charges associated with the job application form.
Remember to keep an eye on the application deadline and check your email regularly for any updates or further instructions.