The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, results oriented and committed to continuous improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice in line with the Strategic Plan (2019-2024).
Is Nairobi Hospital Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes! Nairobi Hospital is current recruiting for 2 Job positions: You can apply by visiting the online job application portal https://thenairobihosp.org/careers
The next recruitment exercise will end on Wednesday, 22 and 25 February 2023 respectively
So, if you’re to submit an application for these job vacancies, that should be done within the stipulated time frame.
Nairobi Hospital Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the vacant positions available right now.
- RISK & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- ENGINEER BIOMEDICAL
Requirements for Nairobi Hospital Recruitment 2023
-For Risk & Compliance officer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Law, Accounting, or Banking from a reputable University. • Professional certification in Risk Management; Institute of Risk Management (UK) certification, Financial Risk Management (FRM), RCP Level 3, Chartered Risk Analyst (CRA) or a Governance Risk and Compliance Management (GRCM) is an added advantage. • Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience. • An understanding of the clinical operations of the Hospital will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of various types of risks and their mitigations • Clear understanding of relevant emerging issues in risk management • Risk management skills including risk assessment, evaluation, quantification, mitigation and reporting skills 3 | P a g e • Ability to use technology and other modern tools to drive decision making and implementation • Ability to engage at all levels within and outside of the organization • Planning and organizing skills • Decision making skills • Communication skills • Relationship management skills • Willingness to work for extended hours • Ability to work under pressure • Sharp in follow ups • Confidentiality • System knowledge • Proficient in training and presentations • Team working skills • Accountability • Integrity
For ENGINEER BIOMEDICAL
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or any related field form a recognized institution. • Minimum of 8 years biomedical engineering experience with 3 years at management level.
• Knowledge and ability to carry out maintenance of biomedical equipment • Knowledge of biomedical equipment used in hospitals • Analytical skills • Problem solving skills • Judgement and decision-making skills • Resource planning skills • Teamwork • Communication skills including facilitation and presentation skills • Ability to prepare and implement budgets • Interpersonal skills • Leadership skills • Accountability • Integrity
The recruitment portal
Nairobi hospital job application portal is https://thenairobihosp.org/careers . This is the official website where you will get full details for advertise vacancies.
How to Apply for Nairobi Hospital jobs in 2023
Submission of application for Kenya Dairy Board recruitment is through email.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, send your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) , your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager The Nairobi Hospital P. O. Box 30026 – 00100 NAIROBI Email: email@example.com
Nairobi Hospital Job Application Deadline
If you wish to apply Nairobi Hospital Vacancies , you should apply before February 25, 2023. Failure to adhere to this will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Nairobi Hospital does NOT charge recruitment fees.