- Hub Control Centre HCC
- To ensure efficient usage of manpower and systems through accurate planning, trouble- shooting and deployment of resources as well as the smooth roll-out of HCC projects 2. Develop and optimize communication process between the consolidated IOCC, Outstations and JKIA stake holders for effective network operation.
- Focus on 48hrs Window planning for Hub in liaison with Manager Operations Control and other operations stake holders for efficient flight operations. 4. Coordinate and track the turn-around activities at JKIA efficient hub operations 5. Develop KPIs, Reporting and analysis tools for the hub control center 6. Improve the cooperation of KQ and external departments to reduce the impact of irregular operations. 7. To provide for an efficient and effective organizational structure to deliver agreed scope and standard of service. 8. To ensure efficient usage of manpower and systems through accurate planning, trouble- shooting and deployment of resources as well as the smooth roll-out of HCC projects. 9. To liaise with relevant authorities and ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements and organization standards.
- Ensure risk Management process is applied throughout the Kenya-airways hub operations.
- Responsible for planning for Budget for HCC section.
- Ensure all non-Compliance from an evaluation or audits are closed within time frame provided. Motor Transport Operations MTO
- Ensure a safe and cost effective delivery of company motor transport services to agreed scope and standards.
- Plan and provide resources, shift controllers/coordinators, drivers, and serviceable vehicles in order to provide Safe, sufficient, efficient and timely transportation for internal and external customers.
- Monitor and ensure the validity of personnel and vehicle documents to ensure compliance with statutory regulations 16. Providing guidance for the proper use and safe operation of Motor Vehicles in KQ network. 17. Monitor, report and carry out preliminary investigations of motor transport related incidents and accidents to ensure management of safety and to safeguard company risk exposure.
- Control and oversee activities of contracted third-party Service providers.
- Prepare and analyse periodic Performance Reports for transport service providers for Management action. 20. Establish and maintain Fleet Management system and records for Motor Vehicles.
- Ensure that only authorized Personnel are allowed to drive Company Vehicles.
- Conduct and aid periodic evaluation of Motor Vehicle management Program and recommend adoption of effective systems. 23. Ensure that all safety requirements for Motor Vehicles are fully complied with to the extent applicable.
- Coordinate and facilitate driving competency tests for Staff and non-Staff seeking company authorization to drive Motor Vehicles. 25. Implement a training program for KQ and Contracted drivers. 26. Implement measurers to ensure company motor vehicles are used for official purposes only.
- Budget and manage motor transport costs.
- Liaise with ground maintenance division and contracted maintenance providers for effective maintenance of company vehicles. 29. Validate and recommend staff that require and qualify for car allowance and commuter allowance or eligible for company transport.
University degree in Business or Science Discipline.
- 7 Years’ experience in airline ground or flight operations or transport operations with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Diploma in transport Management an added advantage
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizing and planning skills.
- Financial awareness.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae on the Kenya Airways iRecruitment portal, only by Friday, 30th December 2022.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.