The Librarian (Knowledge Management officer) is responsible for designing and managing a knowledge infrastructure to enable the Authority capture and share best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and,
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution;
- Assisting in implementing a knowledge management framework for the Authority;
- Take care of the Authority’s Library;
- Liaising with users to implement knowledge management systems;
- Developing periodic research plans on knowledge management and uptake, scheduling implementation and preparation of reports;
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes for monitoring and evaluating knowledge management and uptake at the Authority; and
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on performance progress and risk mitigation activities in the Section.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Innovative and analytical skills;
- communication and report writing skills;
- interpersonal skills; and
- Team player.
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.