Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board recruitment 2023 | Erecruitment at NCPB
This guide provides relevant information about Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board recruitment, Open vacancies and application procedure to let you find the information you need
National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) is a State Corporation registered under Chapter 338 of the Laws of Kenya whose mandate includes buying, storing, selling, importing, exporting or otherwise acquiring and disposing of maize and other select grain; distributing fertiliser and other agricultural inputs; providing various post-harvest grain management services; and maintaining the national food reserves, among other activities.
Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board recruitment 2023
NCPB would like to recruit externally, management trainees who are bachelor degree holders with a maximum of 7 years since they graduated from duly-recognised universities. The recruited persons will be considered for permanent terms of employment if they complete successfully a six-month probationary cum induction period to be considered for the below-indicated jobs:
1. Officer II, Warehousing (Silos)
2. Officer II, Warehousing (Depot)
3. Officer II, Marketing
Detailed information appears below:
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the NCPB Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the NCPB career portal at www.ncpb.co.ke.
- On the career portal, you will find a list of advertised vacancies. Select the position you are interested in applying for.
- Read the job description and requirements for the selected position carefully to ensure you meet the criteria.
- Prepare the following documents and information for your application:
- Acceptable means of identification (e.g., National Identity Card, Driver’s License, or Certificate of Origin).
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum mean grade of “C+” or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (if required for the position).
- Membership in a relevant professional body (if applicable).
- Proficiency in computer skills (an added advantage).
- Academic/professional certificates and any other requested documents.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details, educational background, work experience (if any), and contact information.
- Attach the required documents, including your CV, academic certificates, and testimonials.
- Submit your application by sending it to the address provided on the job advertisement. The application should be sent in a sealed envelope marked with the reference number of the job you are applying for (e.g., Ref: NCPB/MD/018/2).
- Ensure that your application reaches the NCPB by the specified deadline. The application deadline for the current recruitment exercise is 16th August 2022, but this information may change for future recruitments.
Please note the following:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
- NCPB adheres to the National Values and Principles of Governance and the Public Service Values and Principles as per the Kenyan Constitution.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more information and updates on NCPB recruitment, visit the NCPB career portal at www.ncpb.co.ke/vacancies.