Terms of Service: Contract for three (3) years
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Chair meetings of the Board.
- Guide the Board in its cardinal responsibility of mobilization of investment opportunities as per the existing laws and regulations related to investments and development.
- Prepare regular reports for submissions to the County Assembly on the execution of the functions of the Board.
- Advise the County Executive Committee on all matters related to
- To undertake any other relevant role as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Holds a degree from a University recognized in Kenya in the field of business administration or financial management.
- A ten-year relevant experience and a senior management level.
- Have a distinguished career in the field of Finance, Economics, Industry, Development, Public Administration, and other relevant disciplines.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Additional information and proper job descriptions on the advertised positions are available on the website at www.homabay.go.ke
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applicants from Homa-Bay County are required to indicate their constituency and ward of residence.
- Shortlisted candidates for all advertised positions will be required to provide copies of relevant documents from the under-listed authorities.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials, as well as national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents, either electronically through the County website: https://www.homabay.go.ke/career/ or physically delivered to the Homa Bay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa Bay Town through hand delivery or through Post Office using the address below. Applicants should clearly indicate the position(s) applied for on top of the envelope addressed to:
Office of the Chief Executive Officer,
Homa Bay County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
Homa Bay County is an equal-opportunity employer, and women, youth, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 3rd January 2023, at 5:00 P.M. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.