This role provides overall financial management, business analysis and reporting across the group.
- Finance Business Partner to the Group Functions and Business Segments for all aspects of the finance processes and strategies.
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory annual reports, monthly management accounts, board reports and group consolidated financial statements; including working with internal and external auditors.
- Tracking underlying business drivers, detailed analysis and insights on the Group financial performance.
- Provide finance support to the Group Functions and ensuring implementation of approved initiatives.
- Development, implementation and ensuring compliance to group wide financial policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that group complies with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Development of Budgets and forecasts for the Holding Company and consolidation of group forecasts.
- Forecast and manage the accounting for cash flows and ensure strict compliance to the Group Credit Policy in the Holding company.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Group’s Transfer pricing policy.
- Ongoing process review and improvements for increased efficiencies and risk mitigation.
- Support the implementation of group strategy with financial expertise and know-how.
- Support intra-group transitions and reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures:
- Finance Business Support partner for the Group functions.
- Compliance to regulations and internal policies.
- Detailed review, analysis and monitoring of Group wide key business drivers.
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive resolution of Legacy projects and manage Finance projects.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Masters in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline as an added advantage.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPAK or ACCA.
- At least 7 – 10 years of experience in a similar position, 3 – 4 years of which should be in a managerial position.
- Membership of accounting professional body.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Good financial modelling and presentation skills are a prerequisite.
- Management accounting.
- Tax management.
- Budgetary and accounting systems and processes.
- International reporting standards.
- Stakeholder Management.
How to apply
Apply online at Britam e-Recruitment portal