- Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas): Accountability (Responsibility)
- Develop/revise training programs for basic fares and ticketing, advanced fares and ticketing, Altea system training to address training gaps
- Deliver programs within the Commercial department training calendar to ensure staff gain the knowledge and skills to perform their roles.
- Monitor & evaluate implementation of training to ensure effective transfer of skills to the workplace and identify further training needs
- Develop a training schedule to facilitate effective planning of programs.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to enable smooth coordination of training.
- Maintain up to date and accurate training records to ensure compliance with company standards and aid decision making.
- Prepare reports on all trainings conducted to enable continuous evaluation of programs and facilitate decision making.
- Follow up on course participants to evaluate level of skills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Evaluate programs to be outsourced to ensure relevance to the organization.
- Issuance of certificates and licenses to qualified staff to ensure compliance with KQ and IATA standards and procedures.
- Marketing KQ commercial training programs in order to help contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives.
- Participate in the review of operational manuals (as necessary) and monitor Standard operating procedures to ensure compliance within operational areas.
- Knowledge and Experience Qualification (Minimum)
- University graduate Additional Qualifications
- IATA Travel and Tourism Foundation Diploma
- IATA Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma
- ALTEA Central Reservations System certificate. Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 3 years experience in a busy airline sales and ticketing environment.
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae on the Kenya Airways iRecruitment portal, only by Friday, 30th December 2022.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.