LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of HIV and health programs in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities, LVCT Health is a leader in designing and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive sexual and Gender Based Violence programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with government and other stakeholders at national and county levels. The USAID Stawisha Pwani is a 5-year project funded by the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase the use of quality county-led health services in four Coastal counties of Kilifi, Kwale, Mombasa and Taita Taveta. The aim of the project is to strengthen county health systems with a focus on HIV Prevention & Treatment, Family Planning, Reproductive, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (FP/RMNCAH) and Nutrition and lately COVID-19 infection prevention and control.
The project objectives are:
• Increased demand for and access to quality HIV prevention services.
• Increased demand for and access to quality HIV treatment services.
• Use of quality FP, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health and Nutrition services(FP/RMNCAH).
• Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners and communities to deliver quality health services.
We are looking for dynamic well qualified and motivated individuals to join our great team by filling the following vacant positions: –
POSITION: Drivers (2 Posts) DR/LVCT/12/2022
REPORTING TO: Senior Driver
LOCATION: Coast Region
Job Purpose To provide logistical support to program and administrative teams ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
• Minimum KCSE qualifications or its equivalent. • A clean Kenyan Driving licence class BCE. • A Certificate of Good Conduct. • Certificate in Defensive Driving. • At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya. Good knowledge of the Coastal region geography and understanding of the terrain is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter. The closing date is December 29, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization.
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process.