Jan 11th, 2023 00:00 | Jan 24th, 2023 23:59
Careers | Drivers
Transport officer/Transport Engineer
the job holder will be responsible for providing efficient and effective transport services and ensuring that the company vehicles are maintained in a good working condition.
Key Duties & Responsibilities: – Driver
- Transport staff on official duties to various destinations.
- Collect materials/goods from stores, suppliers and deliver to relevant destinations as required.
- Monitoring odometer readings for timely servicing at the due mileage.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and company procedures requirements applicable at all times.
- Ensure the vehicle documentation is valid and promptly reporting vehicle defects.
- Report accidents, incidents and defects to the Transport Officer.
- Ensure Vehicle safety and security in line with the laid down procedures and guidelines.
- Carry out routine maintenance checks on the vehicle allocated prior to the start of any journey.
- Ensure that the vehicle’s tools and accessories kept in vehicles are in good order at all times in accordance with the Organizational policies.
- Ensure the vehicle work tickets are dully filled and signed as per Government Vehicle check Unit regulations.
Qualifications & Experience: –
- Minimum of O Level Certificate with a minimum grade of D+ (KCSE)
- At least four (4) years’ experience as a driver.
- Clean and valid driving license with a minimum of Class B
- Knowledge and training in defensive driving is an added advantage