The new DSRs will be responsible for recruiting new customers and general business growth within their areas of jurisdiction
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Recruit, Brand and Train Business customers into Till Number and ensure they are active and transacting
- Recruit customers into Retailer Finance and sell loans to retailers already credit-scored and on boarded through distributors value chain at branch level.
- Activate and Brand dormant Agents in their respective branches.
- Open new funded Accounts and connect current accounts to Tills.
- Recruit new customers into the Bank’s online wallets.
Qualifications And Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should:
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion and commitment to quality service.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into our Recruitment Portal and submit your application.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, December 09, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
KCB is an equal opportunity employer.