The Manager, ESB & Integrations Support is responsible for the overall availability, stability, scalability and security of the KCB integration landscape including the KCB ESB Platform and its suite of products, the OCP Platform and other integration services deployed within the bank. The engineer is a highly motivated resource focused on working hand-in-hand with other technical application support, engineering and devops team, quality assurance team and SOA governance team to maintain a quality high throughput and high performing integration ecosystem. This role works in a 24/7/365 highly available including an on-call requirement.
- Provide technical support and be subject matter expert for all Middleware and API Integration platforms.
- Implementing high availability, fault tolerant strategies, and load balancing based on middleware platform suite of products capabilities.
- Manage middleware environments and provide support to application support and business teams. The job holder will also participate in quality assurance activities for integration related solutions before they are transitioned to production.
- Work independently and collaboratively with other support teams to troubleshoot integration platforms, server performance issues and tune the environment based on findings to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provide detailed incident reports and root cause analysis and suggest workarounds / interventions and/or solutions for recurring issues affecting Middleware applications. Continuously devise or modify procedures to solve complex and recurrent problems and maintaining a knowledge base of the known problems and solutions.
- Periodic or adhoc patching of the middleware application environments – applying maintenance updates such as fix packs to the broker/integration nodes and ensuring the whole environment is up to date in relation to patching.
- Monitoring all Middleware application environments – transactions, services, files transfers, operating system, database health and the environment in general and issue periodic consumable health status of the environment.
- Manage/action service requests raised directly or escalated to the middleware & integration support team and within the pre-determined SLA
- Maintain an up to date detailed configuration matrix for all middleware services and the integration landscape / environment.
- Creating a disaster recovery plan with run book and periodic planning for disaster recovery tests. Perform backup and recovery of the Middleware applications, and also effectively support resolution of any post recovery issues. Maintaining the DR environment in ready state. In collaborations with other teams invoke fail over activities to the DR
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree IT/Computer Science or Technical related.
- Professional certification in IT.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology with Strong fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, with at least 3 years’ experience in technical knowledge in ESB – SOA and web services concepts] and RDBMS working with large and high performance databases (Oracle certification)
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 12th December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.