|REPORTS TO||DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES|
To ensure highest standard oral health services are provided in the facility by setting the pace and also supervising and mentoring the junior staff.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including exams, diagnosis and treatment plans, cleanings, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics, and minor oral surgery.
- Prescribe and interpret X-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes, and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Ensure the delivery of all dental treatment and care is consistent with all regulatory, accreditation and professional standards, including clinic policies and quality initiatives.
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge and competency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting requirements.
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and appropriate confidentiality with patient charting and related recordkeeping.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Valid retention certificate.
- A desire to continuously improve the quality of dental care provided by the department.
- Have the capacity to multitask within strict timeliness
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
To apply for the advertised position:
Interested candidates are invited to send their Application Letter, CV, letter of reference from pastor/chaplain, and copies of certificates on or before Tuesday, 31st January, 2023 to email@example.com. These documents should be merged into one PDF document. For details on job purpose and job description, kindly visit our website www.nah.or.ke/careers. Late applications will not be accepted and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Addressed to: The Human Resource Manager,
Central Kenya Conference
P.O. Box 41352-00100
Quoting your salary expectation and the position applied for as the subject line.