About Regen Organics
Regen Organics (Re-brand of Sanergy) is a leading regenerative agriculture and circular economy company headquartered in the US and with operations in Nairobi, Kenya. Operational since 2011, Regen manufactures regenerative agricultural inputs from residual organic waste streams. We collect and treat over 50,000T of residual organics per year, and successfully sell its agricultural end products to over 5000 farmers, who are seeing improved yields and increased incomes. These inputs include insect protein, organic fertilizer, and biomass ecofuels. We also offset over 50,000T of carbon emission per year. We have built a team of over 400 people from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all who embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. We have been recognized by Fast Company as one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World Doing Social Good, an Earthshot Prize finalist, and the Food Planet Prize Winner. We are a proud partner of The Sanergy Collaborative.
About the role
We are seeking a Data Enumerator who will support Sanergy’s expansion team in the assessment and verification of regional feedstock/waste volume data in Rift Valley, and South Nyanza area of Kenya. This includes counties like Baringo, Bomet, Elgeyo Marakwet, Kajiado County, Kericho, Nakuru, Migori, Kisii, and Nyamira.
The enumerator role entails assisting the expansion project management team across areas such as on-field assessment and engagement with stakeholders across key industries to verify waste volume data as well as identification of additional feedstock sources across Central Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- On-ground verification of waste volume data
- Good communication skills to engage with key stakeholders to enable verification
- Accurate comprehension and reporting of data to Sanergy’s project management team
- Identification of additional feedstock providers in the region
- Any Degree and/or Diploma;
- Past enumeration experience preferable
- Good verbal communication skills to interact with 3rd party stakeholders
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and own underlying scope of work
- Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Sanergy in an ethical and professional manner
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to speak in the local dialect preferable i.e Kiswahili, Kikuyu, Maasai, Luo, Luyah, Kisii, Kalenjin
- Familiarity with the Rift Valley and/or South Nyanza
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.