We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Credit Controller- Onboarding & Governance( Payments allocation & Customer Billing) within Finance. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Credit & Collections, the role holder will;
- Ensure timely allocations of customer payments, administration of customer accounts changes and response to queries by proper coordination while delivering best standards to achieve customer retention.
- Daily management of Payments allocations to ensure Accuracy and completeness on allocations of the VIP ledger.
- Timely monitoring of accounts in collections in ensuring that they are reconnected once the payment is allocated.
- Weekly reviews with the debt management team in ensuring all corporate payments remittances are provided.
- Monthly Review of the payment allocation process and plan out efficient way for the next month.
- Timely query resolutions for CnC email folders and Ebill folder through bill dispatch feedback to ensure closure and reduction of debt.
- To champion the exercise of email sourcing through interactions & customer engagement in order to improve the e-bill solution uptake for EBU & CBU post pay customers.
- Coordination of departmental milestones executions hand in hand with all the account managers to enhance collections consistency
- Co-ordination and communication & administration of Letters received to the Department.
- Coordination of the post pay terminations/ retention and churn.
- Enhance the billing and bill dispatch process end to end to timely delivery of bills to customers
- Enhance continuous sourcing and update of emails from customers to ensure consistent accuracy on bills dispatched
- Analyze the churn reports trend analysis for effective decision making within the business
- Ensure all credit notes raised to the assigned LOBs have been fully signed and posted and allocated by receipting team.
- Partnership with enterprise and consumer business units for effective preparedness in resolution of all issues within 4 hours SLA and feedback to customers to ensure that every experience with us is memorable
- To continually participate on Post pay stakeholders trainings and process reviews.
- Preparations of sectional reports and audit Schedules.
- Ensure completion of reports within the set timelines portfolio management.
- Daily handling Customers queries through Letters, Emails to credit, telephone calls, walk in customers, Siebel Activities and Service requests (SRs)
- To ensure expedient management of customer queries on Ebill folder feedback in 4hrs turnaround time.
- Preparation of weekly/Monthly reports and schedules.
- Trend analysis reporting on the ebill folder.
- Coordination of Bill printing and dispatch by the Outsourced agent to ensure the set SLA and quality checks are continuously identified and reviewed the Safaricom Way.
- First Degree in a business discipline or social sciences
- Diploma in Credit Management
- Five years hands on experience in credit management
- High Resilience and have impeccable character
How to apply